I have been very busy since the last blog, (over a week since the last one!)with all sorts of jobs and occasions getting in the way of getting on and illustrating. Our outside back windows were in a terrible state and really couldn't be left any longer with out getting a lick of paint, which is always my job. Mr B actually had some spare time to do the necessary repairs, the weather turned mild so there was no excuse. I'm rather pleased with the green. It looks lovely against the tones of the London brick.
I started Hare (as requested by lovely Lisa) the other evening. I wasn't particularly pleased with it, posted it on the Lamb and Fox facebook page and got a lovely reaction. Funny how that happens! Anyway worked on it a bit longer Tuesday night (stayed up till 12 - quite a feat for me). The completed piece is below.
The most exciting news is that I have finally got my arse and confidence in gear and contacted and met up with a printer. Mark at Atom Printing was fantastic. Being the complete doughnut in all matters technical he spent a couple of hours going through everything with me. He is now going to scan all my current illustrations for me then I will get Giclee prints done to sell on Folksy. Then maybe an exhibition in the Summer - but hey lets not get too carried away!